By using the Web pages hosted by Senior Citizens Bureau (SCB) and/or its various divisions and subsidiaries, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The materials posted on these pages by SCB may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify or distribute the contents of these pages without the express permission of SCB.
- Portions of these pages may provide users an opportunity to exchange ideas and information. The ideas and information posted do not necessarily reflect the views of SCB. While using these pages, you may not post, transmit or otherwise distribute any material that may be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing on any copyright or other rights of others, or damaging to software or hardware. You may not advertise or solicit on these pages without SCB’s express permission.
- SCB reserves the right, which it may or may not exercise, to review, edit or delete any material that it deems to be inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use and to deny access to anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions of Use. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, SCB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL COMMUNICATED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THESE PAGES OR FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE THEREOF.
- By posting or submitting material to these pages you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such material and that such material will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties. You authorize SCB to use and/or authorize others to use such non-private material in any manner or medium.
- You may obtain access to other sites on the Internet through these pages. By providing this service SCB is not undertaking any responsibility or liability for information or publications of third parties on the Internet even if you access them through these pages.
- SCB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THESE PAGES OR THEIR CONTENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MATERIAL COMMUNICATED BY THIRD PARTIES), WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND ‘”AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SCB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THESE PAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SCB, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THESE PAGES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BENEFITS, USE, OR DATA RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THESE PAGES.
- SCB reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use the Web pages hosted by SCB.